Becoming a Member
The Fukuoka EU Association conducts a variety of activities to deepen mutual understanding and friendship between Fukuoka prefecture and the EU. These activities include the publication of newsletters, holding economic/cultural seminars and lectures, events conducted in collaboration with friendship societies of EU member states in Fukuoka, and delegating missions which visit the EU headquarters and member states every two years. We always welcome applications for memberships (both individual and corporate).
Become a member today! We are pleased to offer special benefits to all members.
- Receiving the Association’s newsletter “Twelve Stars” (sent two times a year)
- Invitations to seminars, lectures, and social gathering that the Fukuoka EU Association sponsors or co-sponsors.
- Invitations to EU missions, which visit EU member states every two years
- Other preferential service offers
Annual Membership Fees(for single membership)
|Individual member||3,000 JPY per membership|
|Corporate member||20,000 JPY per membership|
Treatment of personal information
- All registered personal information will be appropriately managed by the Fukuoka EU Association.
- Under no circumstances shall personal information be disclosed or provided to third parties other than subcontractors without the consent of the user.
(Excluding cases where disclosure is required by law)
- Please refer to “The Treatment of Personal Information” regarding other information on the treatment of personal information.